Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/31/2006 9:23:34 PM EDT
DPMS LR-308 AP4 - Here's mine and it's a keeper.

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:34:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Good looking rig! Really like the ARMS Swan. Should be a great compliment to your all-weather SPC. (BTW, that's sounds to be a nice set-up too). I'll have to get a copy of the article... I know, I know, I should be renewing my NRA membership >

Have you run any loads across a chrono? Curious about the muzzle report too. I can't imagine it could be any worse than the Beowulf. What's your experience with the noise level?
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:43:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Should be getting my LR-308 this thurs !!!
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:40:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:13:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Good looking rig! Really like the ARMS Swan. Should be a great compliment to your all-weather SPC. (BTW, that's sounds to be a nice set-up too). I'll have to get a copy of the article... I know, I know, I should be renewing my NRA membership >

Have you run any loads across a chrono? Curious about the muzzle report too. I can't imagine it could be any worse than the Beowulf. What's your experience with the noise level?

Thanks..........Yes, your right, the 6.8 SPC WOA all weather AR will make a fine addition. I'll have to take another AR family picture when it's done

Haven't done any chronograph work. Still working on the supply of factory ammo- It's getting about time to find out what kind of speed I'm getting from the 16 inch barrel. The report is not too bad for a short barrel rig. Doesn't come close to the report from 16 inch 308 Saiga's.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top