User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2012 5:30:53 PM EDT
Does it use Hornady VMax bullets?
Link Posted: 10/3/2012 1:23:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know, but it shoots great out of my 20"free floated PSA cheapy upper. Groups were 1/3 the size of XM193, about 1 1/8 moa at 100 yards....( I know ,thats not saying much... but for $8.49 a box, thats pretty good ) I wonder if I could "Mexican Match" some XM with better bullets and get similiar results.

It wouldn't surprise me if they use Nosler bullets, they have used a lot of their products in the past. ( BTW, thisammo isn't even shown on their own website... lol )
Link Posted: 10/3/2012 7:46:47 PM EDT
[#2]
i bought a box at wally world, haunt shot it so i can't say how well it performs.

seems to be just like vmax, although the internal could be different
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 1:22:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks.....
Link Posted: 10/6/2012 2:40:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Got a box on accident.  My carbine really doesnt like it. 5 inch groups at 50 yards
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top