Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/3/2006 4:45:43 PM EDT
I was just over on Ameetecs site looking around - (Ive never heard of Ameetec untill just recently) and they seem to have what looks like some good products at good prices. I am particularly interested in the uppers and lowers they have for an M4 build I would like to do. I went over and checked out the industry boards but couldnt find what I was looking for. Im just wondering if anyone here has had much experience with these uppers/lowers and whats your take on the overall quality of these Ameetec products.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:22:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought a lower from a board member. I was very pleased with the fit, finish, and quality. I was using a Del-Ton kit in it. It pinned up to my bushmaster upper with absolutely no play. Very tight fit. I would say get one.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:23:38 PM EDT
[#2]
They use to have some great deals in the EE for the stripped lowers back a few years ago. Have not heard much from them since. There lowers look real nice.OUT. Tuna
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:10:12 AM EDT
[#3]
I got one a year ago.  Nice fit and finish.  As good as any I have seen. I like the triangle symbol as well. Good Luck.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top