Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 11/26/2005 7:28:53 AM EST
[Last Edit: 11/26/2005 8:31:49 PM EST by Phessor]
Who builds their parts? Uppers, lowers, LPKs, barrels, carrier groups and furniture? I have a M4 barrel that has some markings that I do not understand.

Barrel markings 5.56 NATO-1/9-CMV MV

Anyone have an idea what they mean?

Thank you, Phessor
Link Posted: 11/26/2005 7:35:54 AM EST
why not ask them.

the best answer would probably be from them and most of what you get from here is hearsay
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 2:43:39 PM EST
[Last Edit: 12/21/2005 2:48:31 PM EST by Melvin_Johnson]

Originally Posted By scottmilk9:
the CMV means chromoly vandium alloy, top of line stuff..

Taken from Ameetec's Industry Board...
Top Top