Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2004 1:49:39 PM EDT
Anyone know of any good vendors that carries the Alta Superflex Kneepads, in the AltaLok version for a decent price and has them in stock?  Lightfighter shows that they have them but are backordered and I need them soon for a class.  
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 4:40:40 AM EDT
[#1]
skdtac.com/ They should have some.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 6:44:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info.  Have you done business with them before?  How are they?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:45:55 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Thanks for the info.  Have you done business with them before?  How are they?

They are prob the best one I know.

Alta's are a great choice. You will love the way they work.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:01:43 AM EDT
[#4]
I bought my pair of Alta's from optactical.com

Can recommend both the kneepads and the retailer.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:14:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys.  I'm looking for good, alternate retailers for the Alta knee pads other than Lightfighter since I need them for a class.  I know they are good, cause pretty everyone I asked all said "Alta".  
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 11:02:45 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Thanks guys.  I'm looking for good, alternate retailers for the Alta knee pads other than Lightfighter since I need them for a class.  I know they are good, cause pretty everyone I asked all said "Alta".  

Shoulda asked that right of the bat.

www.skdtac.com/

The best place to order stuff from.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:37:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Alta knee pads are the best, you can find them at most any hardware store (Lowes, Home Depot, etc) Their atachment system is much better than the velcro stuff that others use.

As far as elbow pads are concerned, I have found that the elbow pads with the hard shell are a pain and limit mobility. The "Bike" brand of elbow pads that you can get at Wal-Mart are padded elastic with no plastic hard shell. They seem to work best.

(Thanks Jeff)
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:13:54 AM EDT
[#8]

Thanks for the info. Have you done business with them before? How are they?

I've purchased pants, a dump pouch and the Alta Superflex kneepads from SKD Tactical and it was an extremely smooth transaction with prompt delivery.

Good folks, and they will receive more of my business if they keep up the great work.

-Jim
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top