Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
11/20/2019 5:07:11 PM
Posted: 10/29/2006 4:32:12 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/30/2006 6:56:59 AM EST by DocMike]
Happy Halloween. Last night I went to a Halloween party. Costumes were required so, I did the only self respecting AR15 Retro Forum member could do.

Oh, I didn't take the M16A1 clone to the party. This was photo was taken in my back yard. I did take my plastic Uzi which does look good enough to get into trouble with if you weren't careful.

Doc

Sorry about the bad spelling in the subject line, there I fixed it. At least I got it right in the message part of the post.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 4:36:16 PM EST
LOL! Shoulda shaved the ole beard

Need to get some VN gear from Moore so I can do this next year.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 4:59:26 PM EST
Ok, It would have looked better without the beard but, I'm also a biker and the beard has to stay. I did manage to hide the fact that I have hair clear down my back.

Doc
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:17:07 PM EST
Very nice. I'm planning to do my WWII 101st impression for a Halloween party tomorrow or Tuesday (I should check on that). Of course, I have to take a bunch of crap OFF the webbing so I don't get in trouble...

And I am shaving my goatie. One of the benefits (usually a curse) of being Persian is that my facial hair will grow back to normal by next week. haha
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 9:31:54 PM EST
All HALLOWS Eve.........

Sorry bout that, I am normally not a spelling Nazi but All Hallows Eve is my favorite holiday....great cosutme!!! Carry on!
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 3:19:34 AM EST

Originally Posted By DocMike:
Ok, It would have looked better without the beard but, I'm also a biker and the beard has to stay. I did manage to hide the fact that I have hair clear down my back.

Doc

really ought to get someone to wax or shave that for ya
Top Top