Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2005 3:29:20 AM EDT
I'm considering getting into the whole Black rifle thing.  (I don't think  my Norinco SKS with fiberforce dragunov stock counts :)

Anyway, thinking about selling my HK 630 and my custom varmint stock for it and trying either the Hunter or Overwatch AA 6.5 Grendel rifles.  I'm already a 6.5 Swede fan, and the Grendel looks pretty sweet for deer hunting.

But. I know jack about quality of construction amongst AR-15 brands.

Anyone here own or work with these rifles and know how well the furniture compares to other other brands and aftermarkets, as well as  how the Alexander Arms rifles and uppers compare overall with other major manufacturers?

Finally, anyone know of any stocking dealers in Wisconsin with these rifles?
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 2:46:41 PM EDT
[#1]
GDS_Scott a AR15 dealer has some uppers in stock with ammo.

The GDS Sales Staff
GDS Enterprises
512-707-8353
[email protected]
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 4:10:46 AM EDT
[#2]
The September issue if Shooting Illustrated has an interesting article on the Alexander Arms GDMR and Overwatch.  Also goes over some of the things that put these rifles in the price category they are in.  Namely that the lower and uppers are machined by Boeing.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 4:03:15 AM EDT
[#3]
removed
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top