Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2009 2:44:11 PM EDT
How is your micro clone holding up? I would like to buy one for a range gun. I dont want to spend 500 bucks plus for a real one for a range gun.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:50:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Im wondering the same thing, I have found two, one that was marked with the riser included and one that was not marked that needed a riser. Both look good but I might opt for the non marked, I dont really like fake stuff that is marked..
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:30:09 AM EDT
[#2]
the only one I would gambe on would be the Bushnell, can be had for around 140 bucks

I have a T1 on one gun and considering one of the Busnhells for a different gun in a Daniel Defense 1 o'clock mount in conjunction with a Trijicon Accupoint 3-9
I wouldn't be using it that much and it's not for defense, for hunting hogs
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:37:31 PM EDT
[#3]
There are 2 different versions of the T1 look-alikes out there.  One has a removable base, like the T1, and generally works with T1 mounts (but not always).  The other has the base fixed as part of the body, and needs a Picatinny style riser to get to AR height.

The removable base ones often have the base glued on.  My Sig came apart with a plastic tweaker screwdriver and a few whacks of a rawhide mallet.

Best bets at this point fpr under $100 look like Primary Arms' non-removable base one and the Konus Atomic Pro removable base one.  Primary Arms is working on releasing a new version with riser, but it's not available yet.

Primary Arms (out of stock):
http://primaryarms.com/product.sc?categoryId=5&productId=4

Konus (on sale for $79, out of stock, backorder ok):
http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=318955

You can get them from Ebay no-name vendors, but neither will offer the same support as Primary Arms or Konus.  You can also buy the Sig version for $150-200, but it's virtually identical to the Konus except for the mount screw and the adjustment covers.

Whether the ebay ones are the same as the others is hard to say, but the Konus and Sig both have the same circuitry.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top