Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2013 6:55:44 PM EDT
Which one do you like better and which moa size dot is the better "all around"?
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 7:41:29 PM EDT
[#1]
My eyes are used to 4moa and so now I prefer it, 2 is better for precision but I really don't use a RDS for that purpose.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 10:06:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I have definitely gotten used to a 4 MOA, but I think a 2 is probably a bit more useful. It would definitely take overcoming some training scars on my part though, that's for sure.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 1:37:54 AM EDT
[#3]
If you plan on shooting and moving with a majority if the time 50 or less I can't tell the difference.
The only time I can tell a slight difference is slow fire from 75 yards or more but to my even then its not a big difference .
Ymmv.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:43:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:07:04 AM EDT
[#5]
The T1 is by far my favorite and I have tried nearly all the RDS sights out there. Get the 2 moa dot. There is no difference in the price. If you need a bigger dot just turn up the 2 moa and flare it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:42:25 AM EDT
[#6]
They look the exact same.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:19:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They look they exact same.
View Quote

I completely disagree.  I can notice a difference.  I prefer the 2moa.  If you need it to grab more attention, turn it up.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:34:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I completely disagree.  I can notice a difference.  I prefer the 2moa.  If you need it to grab more attention, turn it up.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe with a magnifier and looking back to back at them. The dot is too fuzzy to make any distinction in my opinion.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:53:29 AM EDT
[#9]
A 2 MOA T1 can be adjusted to look like a 4 MOA. A 4 MOA T1 cannot be adjusted to look like a 2 MOA.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:12:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
A 2 MOA T1 can be adjusted to look like a 4 MOA. A 4 MOA T1 cannot be adjusted to look like a 2 MOA.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:21:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Maybe with a magnifier and looking back to back at them. The dot is too fuzzy to make any distinction in my opinion.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Might be your eyes.  I literally have zero issues telling them apart, and to me its pretty obvious....so.....there ya go.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top