Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2005 1:44:17 PM EDT
Where can I get a replacment set?

The Aimpoint I just bought does not have any included..........................
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 3:03:54 PM EDT
I've seem them on  ebay,but, butler flip ups also work  great.

Link Posted: 1/9/2005 3:23:54 PM EDT
I read somewhere that Aimpoint will send you some if you call. I just can not recall where I read that. You might want to give them a call.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 3:25:05 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 3:38:28 PM EDT
MidwayUSA sells them for about $13 a piece.  You can find them by doing a search on their site.

MidwayUSA AImpoint covers
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 12:46:30 PM EDT
Thanks for the info I'll try calling them first....................
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 5:05:17 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TexasGunman:
I've seem them on  ebay,but, butler flip ups also work  great.


I believe that Butler Creek makes the covers for Aimpoint.  The only difference is the logo on the front.  I'd check with Brownells for a set of BC covers.

Top Top