Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/18/2006 6:09:27 PM EDT
cgi.ebay.com/30mm-Aimpoint-RED-Dot-Rifle-Scope-w-Cantilever-mount_W0QQitemZ7212536110QQcategoryZ66827QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
I don't know if this is from the same guy who is selling them in the EE but they look EXACTLY the same to me. I know that this is a horse.gif topic but for those interested (who are obviously looking to save money) they could save a couple more bucks. The seller doesn't have any sales so it could be a shady deal. who knows. But don't they look the same and have all the same specs!!??
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 6:10:43 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Just search for aimpoint.

If you're going to ask for confirmation on this, it would behoove you to take the time and post a link to the auction.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 6:20:26 PM EDT
[#2]
you're right. Link.h.gif
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 6:24:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Could be the same, than again they all look alike and we do know they are different in build quality.

Would you normally buy from someone with ZERO feedback and an address of "nothing to bid"?

Take the risk if you want but for a few more dollars you can get one from the original seller.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 6:32:55 PM EDT
[#4]
didn't the person who was selling these here have his/her account locked on ebay? (what i heard on a different thread)
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:27:07 PM EDT
[#5]
That is definitely NOT what Jon is selling in the EE.  

Ask captrichardson.  He is in "the industry" and has tested quite a few.  That is one of the really crappy ones.  

FYI- KA stands for KingArms and is a HUGE Airsoft company.  

-Standard X-Y Windage and Levitation click adjustment

Can't beat the price- $16.99 + $30 to ship!!!
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:44:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Check this topic out, and talk to the Members who have the "Aimpoint Clones"

A pictorial review: Aimpoint Clone from Jack in EE

1. I have not evaluated the "Aimpoint Clones".

2. I do not believe anyone who has, has identified if there is one particular Manufacturer or Model that is better than another. Something that will hopefully be corrected in the future.

IMHO, I would never buy from anyone of eBay who has zero feedback or negative feedback, I will let someone else take the chance. There are also more reliable options out there if you want an "Aimpoint Clone".

Good Luck,
“Capt Richardson”

PS: not that I really care, but “jackyiscxd” is back on eBay.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 11:15:38 AM EDT
[#7]
I thought you were the one who said that you know the different versions made by the different companies and the quality levels of each (relatively speaking of course) or was it photoman?  I thought photoman just liked to try and break them.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 2:13:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Junk, stay away from it. Stick with the guy in the EE. I ordered one from him and it was a great buy for the money.........

Quoted:
cgi.ebay.com/30mm-Aimpoint-RED-Dot-Rifle-Scope-w-Cantilever-mount_W0QQitemZ7212536110QQcategoryZ66827QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
I don't know if this is from the same guy who is selling them in the EE but they look EXACTLY the same to me. I know that this is a topic but for those interested (who are obviously looking to save money) they could save a couple more bucks. The seller doesn't have any sales so it could be a shady deal. who knows. But don't they look the same and have all the same specs!!??

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 2:34:33 PM EDT
[#9]
its only $17 right now!

buy them all  cause a fake is a fake
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top