Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/28/2004 10:13:44 PM EDT
I was just curious as to how the Kill flash attaches to the Comp ML2.  Do you have to remove your flip-up lens cover and screw it into place using the internal threads?  Thanks for any input. -Gene
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:38:32 PM EDT
[#1]
no removal of flip cap required.

Just screw it in, 25 second job.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 1:41:28 AM EDT
[#2]
ditto, very straight forward
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 6:47:33 AM EDT
[#3]
I know KillFLASH is not designed for this but...I'd like one of these for these days where you have an intense sun light it is kind of hard to see the dot (unless you turn it up). Would ARD help in this case?
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:18:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:47:15 AM EDT
[#5]
what the hell does a kill flash do? can anyone show me a picture of it. thx
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:10:12 AM EDT
[#6]
While it does serve to enhance the view of the dot on a bright day it's true function is to prevent glare from the front glass on your Aimpoint or magnified optic from reflecting off sunlight and giving away your position to any opposition you may face.

Here is the picture of the small thread in unit for the M2/ML2 Aimpoint. You can see by it's flatness that it basically fits directly into the recessed objective and is out of the way.

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top