Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2008 12:59:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/6/2008 1:17:38 PM EDT by FishinandFirearms]
Can anyone tell me if this is a return to zero mount?  Or is it just quick release?

LINK
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 1:43:36 PM EDT
I'm not sure if the Aimpoint Rail Grabber is a return to zero mount , but i can tell you the LaRue LT-129 & LT-150 Are true return to zero mounts. LaRue makes the best mounts out there for optics .. I do not work for LaRue , I just use some of there mounts and other stuff and they work better than anything out there on the market ..

If you are looking into buying a mount i would go for the LaRue , you will thank me later .
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 3:15:30 PM EDT

Originally Posted By sphillips:
If you are looking into buying a mount i would go for the LaRue , you will thank me later .

+1 On the LaRue. If you were looking for a budget option then there are other choices but don't spend $90 on the rail grabber.

Link Posted: 9/6/2008 3:43:00 PM EDT

Originally Posted By MARSH1:

Originally Posted By sphillips:

+1 On the LaRue. If you were looking for a budget option then there are other choices but don't spend $90 on the rail grabber.

I got the mount on a used Aimpoint Comp m2.  The way it is designed makes me think it is a return to zero mount but I was hoping someone knew for sure.  Thanks
Top Top