Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2006 10:57:12 AM EDT
Hello,

I'm trying to mount an aimpoin M3 to a picatinny rail. I've been looking for the lowest profile and height mount I can find and haven't come across much. The trouble is I cannot find companies that communicate whether their mounts are for Picatinny or Weaver rails.

Does anybody know of a very low mount for an aimpoint made for 5mm Picatinny spacing?

Thanks for any help!

-Fett Tracking
Link Posted: 9/28/2006 11:14:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/28/2006 8:05:22 PM EDT
[#3]
The Aimpoint Quick Release Picatinny works for me and the U.S. Army.
Link Posted: 9/29/2006 4:49:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/1/2006 9:49:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Saying the aimpoint mount is cheap???

Can someone provide me witha priduct code number or link of some sort?

I cannot find any info on Aimpoint's mount?

Im gowing for low height over durability here. Im not going to be beating the hell out of it, I just want a decent low height mount...

Thanks again.
Link Posted: 10/2/2006 2:43:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/2/2006 5:23:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 5:27:09 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm in the same boat, I am looking for a low mount to sit on top of an FN PS90. I'm considering the Aimpoint mount, but I see that LaRue offers the Comp M2 RAS II Mount QD LT-152 mount which sits 1/2" lower than their standard mount.

Any idea how this compares to the Aimpoint mount height wise?
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 5:51:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Aimpoints lowest mount puts the bottom of the scope 1/4" above the rails. It's wide and tough.

buckmeister
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top