Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 7/23/2013 7:44:46 AM EST
Does anyone know if Aimpoint offers discounts to firearms instructors? I know EoTech, Trijicon and many others do but I've come up dry when it comes to Aimpoint. Thought I'd try here since the Training forum is pretty dead.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 7:08:09 AM EST
They used to...about three years ago. NRA instructor and Hunter Safety. I have e-mailed them at least a dozen times since asking if it still exists or if they are planning on brining it back. Can't get a response. Screw them, get a Trijicon. They have a great discount and send me materials ASAP.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 7:39:46 AM EST
Thanks that's the same result I got from them, no responses. The only discount I've seen is the 20% off they have on Promotive but its only on a select group of optics. I really don't have a need for a Trijicon but their discount is great, I think I may go with an EoTech since I can get the 512 for about $250.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:31:15 AM EST
They offer them to LE, however, I found that buying my T1 from LaRue tactical with one of their mounts as a package saved me $15 versus buying the T-1 w/discount from Aimpoint, and the mount separately. PLUS, I got a large bottle of dillo dust, a dillo, and a kick ass ball cap from LaRue. Just order from LaRue.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 11:26:11 AM EST
They offer NRA intructor, hunter safety, and tacttical insturctor discounts through www.promotive.com
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 1:45:47 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 1811guy:
They offer them to LE, however, I found that buying my T1 from LaRue tactical with one of their mounts as a package saved me $15 versus buying the T-1 w/discount from Aimpoint, and the mount separately. PLUS, I got a large bottle of dillo dust, a dillo, and a kick ass ball cap from LaRue. Just order from LaRue.
View Quote

Mirrors my experience as well. There isn't enough of a discount to bother. Eotech/Trijicon/Crimson Trace deals on the other hand are well worth it.
Top Top