Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 12/20/2003 7:34:44 AM EDT
I have a Busmaster M4 with the factory trigger, not quite as crisp as I would like it to be. Does anyone have a recommendation for an aftemarket trigger.?!?!?
Thanx
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 7:53:56 AM EDT
The RRA 2-stage trigger will give you the best trigger for the money. Drop-in installation, and the improvement is...well, just get one and try it out; you'll see. I got mine from [url]www.ar15sales.com[/url].
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 8:13:47 AM EDT
You must decide if you want a single stage of two stage trigger. My recommendations: Single Stage: Accuracy Speaks, followed by JP Enterprises. Two Stage: Knight's, then Rock River w/ White Oak Precision tune up.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 6:25:26 PM EDT
I had the RRA and it was awful. I also had the Jewell and it was great.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 6:40:01 AM EDT
For a duty rifle avoid set screws. I've had an Accuracy Speaks single stage trigger in my semi-only M4 for several years and recommend it. I have an ArmaLite two-stage in another lower and recommend it as well. No issues in shooting either one alternately. -- Chuck
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 7:42:04 AM EDT
My money goes for the Jewell, just perfect, two stage fully adjustable, crisp letoff without any creep whatsoever. Beautiful trigger, rather expensive but worth it.
Top Top