Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 5/15/2003 7:57:49 AM EDT
Guys

I have a prototype of a skeletonised stock with and adjustable cheek rest that can move along the center axis. The cheek rest can aslo serve as a means to add weights to the stock to balance the rifle. I am thinking of selling them once I get the prototype completed. I need some feedback. I will be posting pics as soon as it comes back from the anidizing shop.
Please comment.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 7:33:43 PM EDT
I think it may be a good idea.The balance on some of these rifles stinks!I'd like to see the pics once you get them up.I would be interested.
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 8:05:00 PM EDT
Biggest complaint about adj cheek stocks on the AR is that they get in the way of charging the weapon... I have put a few on Police Sniper guns I have built, but always try to talk them into a strong side cocking handle on the bolt (better all around for those rifles IMHO). Just something to think about...
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 8:31:01 PM EDT
hkuly, I would also like to see the length adjustable. I'm one of those short guys - 5'9" but with long arms and an adjustable length would be a help
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 7:52:10 AM EDT
Thanks for the interst guys. Here is a link to some pictures of the stock on a 24" varmint rig. WWW.roderuscustom.tzo.com. You can find the post on the information exchange forum under photos and blueprints. Look for hkuly Thanks for the help.
Top Top