Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 12/22/2005 4:45:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/6/2006 4:03:15 PM EDT by DsrtMtnMan]
I saw the best info ever (Everything You Wanted To Know About 2-Stage Triggers)on 2-Stage Triggers, but It would be great if some pro single stage user could shed some info on the trigger mentioned and the difference between other Single Stage Manufactures. I recently received a custom 25WSSM upper from Dedicated Technology and the only thing missing on this -moa gun is a decent trigger. I am accustomed to a crisp less than 3lb. trigger on my bolt guns and thought it would be great to get something close to that number. It was recomended to me by the builder to try a 2-stage RRA,which to me seems like good advice,but my local AR Smith who also has extensive experience at taking targets of opposition having recently returned from the sand,says these are the only triggers he uses in His AR's. As you can see I am at a cross roads. One man is a master builder the other is a master at taking targets(He lives)and a master smith. Both men understand that my lower is a convertable between .223 and .257wssm. I know there are others who have asked for a better crisp click for thier AR!
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:45:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/6/2006 4:11:01 PM EDT by DsrtMtnMan]
Looks like this question needed some revision. I thought it would be good to hear some verbage on this subject befor I got to the buy befor you try syndrome.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:11:01 AM EDT
AR15.COM

Please delete! Information acquired on another thread.

Thanks,
DsrtMtnMan
Top Top