Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/4/2006 9:02:18 AM EDT
I found a good deal on an A1 comes with stock, shorter screw to attach to buffer tube,  buttpad assembly, buffer tube, buffer and spring.

Do I need to order a Buttstock Spacer? I have a collapsable right now.  How about the takedown detent and spring? Can I reuse the one on my rifle right now or is it different for the A1 stock?

Also, I don't really have a use for the storage space in the buttstock. Has anyone ever filled the cavity with expanding foam (TuffStuff) to help make the stock feel more solid?

TIA.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:06:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Nope sounds like ya have all the parts ya need.

Mike

ps - no -spacer needed
      no - takedown detent needed
      no - detent spring

Ya have these already....., that said a rifle w/ no spare parts ain't too wise.......

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top