Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Link Posted: 10/17/2005 9:46:53 PM EDT
[#1]
a larger font would be nice....I've got the large fonts option set for the board itself, those articles are way too tiny to read.

Then again, I'm running a 1400x1050 laptop display..

I can increase the text size with firefox, so really no big deal, just something to consider.
Link Posted: 10/17/2005 10:07:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like some one was busy tonight...

Just wanted to say thanks for everything you do for us...

Link Posted: 10/18/2005 12:55:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/18/2005 1:51:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks really good.

I hope people will use them to cut down on some un-needed threads.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 10/18/2005 3:13:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Great info. Any way you can put it into one nice fatboy "troubleshooting thread"? I'm tagging this, but "Added to the content server" is not very discriptive. Chances are I won't even click on it six months from now. Not being critical, just trying to help out so I don't have to ask questions later. By the way, I don't want fries with that, not this time.
Link Posted: 10/18/2005 6:49:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/29/2005 9:47:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 9:56:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:43:08 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
actually it was cut and paste, those were on my HD, I pulled them down awhile back to edit them properly and save them since they kept disappearing into the ArchServ but things get lost in cut and paste and even though I checked all the linx they still go TU sometimes. Just want other sets of eyes to proof them.

Still trying to find a way to add a FAQ (using replies to threads) into the Content Server.

Zack,

I'll do that, the GF has the same problem.

ETA, what's the default size here? I edited the posts to Size 3, that work better Zack?

ETA2 also linked the Glossary pages together for easier surfing

Looking better, thanks!
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:51:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Off topic, but what's the deal with your avatar, Tweak?  The old one shows up in some of your posts in this thread, right next to your new one...  It's confusing.

On topic, it looks good.  Usable, readable, informative.  Great job!
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 1:04:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top