Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/19/2003 4:31:06 PM EDT
Where can I get an adapter to install a large hole upper to a small hole lower? Thanks- Gene
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 4:35:48 PM EDT
I've seen them on Bushy's site IIRC. I need one too. Nice looking upper you got BTW. From a Good Guy too! MM419
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 4:35:52 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 4:38:52 PM EDT
Thanks guys and thanks for the good words MM419.
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 4:47:04 PM EDT
Gene, the adapter Bushy sells is off set so you can adjust the distance between the front and back holes to fit your lower...the problem with this is that the adapter turns every time you open the gun...Super pain in the a$$. I used a tiny bit of jb weld to hold my bushing in place once I get it positioned correctly...in doing that my 2 large hole uppers fit all 3 of my small hole lowers. just a tip in case you were unaware...
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 4:47:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/19/2003 4:51:06 PM EDT by Minuteman419]
[url]http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/lowers/we-003.asp[/url] Regards... MM419 EDIT: I'd try some green loctite instead of the J-B on the bushings so a heat gun can remove them later IMHO.
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 5:01:17 PM EDT
Thanks again all! Gene
Top Top