Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2005 4:53:26 PM EDT
Installed an Acog TA01, LaRue 4XDOS mount on my Bushy carbine (flat top, col stock). It seems the height is to low and the eye relief is to short I have it mounted all the way back on the rail, can hardly grab the charge handle and have to move my head forward in order to get the full field of view. Anyone have this problem and or suggestions on how to correct the problem.  Thanks Guys for any help.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 5:37:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 5:52:00 PM EDT
[#2]
The back end of the scope is just a little bit rear of the charge handle and I can sight as long as I collapse the stock one notch but is seems to low for a semi comfortable sight picture.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 5:54:00 PM EDT
[#3]
with nose to charge handle I have one notch on the flat top showing behind the LaRue mount any farther forward the sight window is to small and fuzzy.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top