Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2018 9:14:16 AM EDT
Just got a new ish (to me) acog, everything looks g2g except the elevation turret doesn't click. It turns with the same amount of resistance as the windage turret only it doesn't have the auditable/tactile feel that the wind age turret does. I haven't tried to sight it in yet, the pistol its going on isn't done yet. If I send it in, will Trijicon still take care of it even though I'm not the original owner?
Link Posted: 9/8/2018 10:06:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Send it in.  It's fucked.  They'll fix it.
Link Posted: 9/8/2018 10:47:44 AM EDT
[#2]
All of my acogs have the faintest clicks. Hard to hear compaired to other scopes out there
Link Posted: 9/8/2018 3:25:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Just got a new ish (to me) acog, everything looks g2g except the elevation turret doesn't click. It turns with the same amount of resistance as the windage turret only it doesn't have the auditable/tactile feel that the wind age turret does. I haven't tried to sight it in yet, the pistol its going on isn't done yet. If I send it in, will Trijicon still take care of it even though I'm not the original owner?
View Quote
It sounds busted.
Yes Trijicon will generally fix it for you for free even if you aren't the original owner.

Unless it's a stolen military acog, then they will charge you for fixing it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 5:37:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I fill out the form on their website and they got back to me today with an RMA. I ship it to them tomorrow, hopefully it doesn't take forever like Leupold.
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 5:41:01 PM EDT
[#5]
I sent my my acog last week. today they said they fixed it and it should be on it's way back to me .
Link Posted: 9/22/2018 3:58:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Wow! I shipped it on the 11th, they received it on the 14th and had all the internals including the tritium replaced and shipped back out on the 18th. It should be delivered Monday, I can't say enough good things about Trijicon CS.
Link Posted: 9/22/2018 7:11:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wow! I shipped it on the 11th, they received it on the 14th and had all the internals including the tritium replaced and shipped back out on the 18th. It should be delivered Monday, I can't say enough good things about Trijicon CS.
View Quote
Sometimes, for some things, this is why people "pay once, cry once."
Glad they took care of you, as pretty much everyone would suspect that's ever dealt with them.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top