Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/20/2003 1:07:20 AM EDT
I posted a few threads regarding who should hard chrome plate my bolt for my AR-10, I did not get much response. Before I posted my questions, I read a thread or two on this topic. There were several who named a company that does this process properly. I think I found it but if you know, please confirm it. BTW, the price for this was $50.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 3:28:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Accurate Plating and Weaporyry AKA Cogan Custom will do ANY small parts for $50.  THey will do you whole trigger, disconnector, hammer, bolt and bolt carrier if you wish or just the bolt and carrier.  You have the best company with the lowest prices.  Tripp is good too but too expensive.  I like the looks of Armoloy but the vapor honig process causes a slight roughness to the finish that trapps crub and makes it a pain to clean.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top