Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 1/6/2006 6:59:51 PM EDT
I know this has been asked before, but I can't remember the answer. I own a rifle with the 11.5"/5.5" upper, and I want to get a pistol lower so that I can chop off the flash hider and install it on the pistol lower (legally). I plan on getting another 16" upper for the existing rifle lower at a later date.

My question is this: Do I have to permanently modify a standard buffer tube for the pistol lower so that it will not accept a stock?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:53:32 AM EDT
check the pistol forum but i think it was so that the pistol could not readily accept a stock.
Top Top