Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/23/2005 8:47:46 AM EDT
First, what brand of lowers are made by Continental Machine(I think thats the name) I know Rock River is one. Any others?

Second question is what lowers are machined so they can accept a RDIAS?

Third, I really hate most logos on AR receivers, which ones can you get with text only?

Lastly, who has these in stock and for the best prices?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 9:16:05 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Second question is what lowers are machined so they can accept a RDIAS? Bushmaster

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 9:23:10 AM EDT
[#2]
stag? not sure on that
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 9:23:48 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
First, what brand of lowers are made by Continental Machine(I think thats the name) I know Rock River is one. Any others?

Third, I really hate most logos on AR receivers, which ones can you get with text only?

Thanks.

I believe my Ameetec is RDIAS ready too, but I really don't care about that myself.

ASA (American Spirit Arms) has text only, but I wouldn't get one.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 9:27:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 10:28:41 AM EDT
[#5]
I have never seen a Bushmaster that wasn't RDIAS compatible... Ive only seen a few dozen or so in my time, that doesn't mean that their are some that aren't RDIAS compatible...
Hopefully someone can chime in and say they have one that isn't compatible so we can get an idea from the serial number about when and who manufactured it...
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 10:40:44 AM EDT
[#6]
If you come across an older Olympic Arms lower cut from Aluminum Bar Stock, model XM 15, manufactured 1979-82, they are RDIAS ready...

Ive also seen the Olympic Arms M.F.R models that were milled for the RDIAS... You do need to Dremel the selector though, to miss the selector stop on the receiver... Another way to get around the stop was to Dremel half of it off so the selector could completely flip to the full auto position...

There was also a COLT out there that was also compatible, but I cant remember the years it was produced...
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 11:18:21 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Thanks.

This might be just what your looking for...

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=21&t=273421
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top