Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2005 12:47:48 PM EDT
Well, this is my first post even though I have been lurking here for a long
time.hinkingfrom the same production line (factory) than 6920 ? The quality can be
expected to be the same ?And do the mt6400c and 6920 use same barrels?
Is it a hard operation to remove a welded on muzzle break and how is it done ?
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 1:21:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome.
My 6400c shot well from the start. It came with a pinned on comp. This is easilly removed by driving two pins out and sliding the comp off. Very simple. The comp was not a bad feature, although early examples used a roll pin which proved unsatasfactory. Later guns, mine one, use solid pins.
The 6400c also is M-4 chrome bore, seven twist with M-4 feedramps. The rollmark on the rifle states M-4, the upper is stamped M4 it lacks the bayonet lug and uses no threading on the barrel.

Mine has been modified at GG&G with their front sight, super nice folder, and threaded muzzle which was done to accept the mount for my AAC M4-2000.  
You may, like many here, like the rifle as delivered, brake and all. It is a top quality rifle. I have heard of no dissatasfied owners.  My reccommendation is to buy it.
FWIW, I have seen 6721 guns with chrome chamber only. 6400c are tops.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 4:46:48 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Well, this is my first post even though I have been lurking here for a long
time. I’am thinking about buying a mt6400c.

I was wondering if it comes from the same production line (factory) than 6920 ? Yes, it's from the same factory.

The quality can be expected to be the same ? Should be the same quality, a lot of guys in this site use the parts from it for their custom build projects.

And do the mt6400c and 6920 use same barrels? It's the same but I have heard that the newest models are not chrome lined, just chromed chamber. Verify first before buying.

Is it a hard operation to remove a welded on muzzle break and how is it done ? Look at the bottom pictures and instructions of this thread.

Assemble your own.....Step by Step Instructions! tacked thread link

Welcome to the site.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top