Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/25/2005 12:47:48 PM EDT
Well, this is my first post even though I have been lurking here for a long
time.hinkingfrom the same production line (factory) than 6920 ? The quality can be
expected to be the same ?And do the mt6400c and 6920 use same barrels?
Is it a hard operation to remove a welded on muzzle break and how is it done ?
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 1:21:42 PM EDT
Welcome.
My 6400c shot well from the start. It came with a pinned on comp. This is easilly removed by driving two pins out and sliding the comp off. Very simple. The comp was not a bad feature, although early examples used a roll pin which proved unsatasfactory. Later guns, mine one, use solid pins.
The 6400c also is M-4 chrome bore, seven twist with M-4 feedramps. The rollmark on the rifle states M-4, the upper is stamped M4 it lacks the bayonet lug and uses no threading on the barrel.

Mine has been modified at GG&G with their front sight, super nice folder, and threaded muzzle which was done to accept the mount for my AAC M4-2000.
You may, like many here, like the rifle as delivered, brake and all. It is a top quality rifle. I have heard of no dissatasfied owners. My reccommendation is to buy it.
FWIW, I have seen 6721 guns with chrome chamber only. 6400c are tops.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 4:46:48 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Carabine:
Well, this is my first post even though I have been lurking here for a long
time. I’am thinking about buying a mt6400c.

I was wondering if it comes from the same production line (factory) than 6920 ? Yes, it's from the same factory.

The quality can be expected to be the same ? Should be the same quality, a lot of guys in this site use the parts from it for their custom build projects.

And do the mt6400c and 6920 use same barrels? It's the same but I have heard that the newest models are not chrome lined, just chromed chamber. Verify first before buying.

Is it a hard operation to remove a welded on muzzle break and how is it done ? Look at the bottom pictures and instructions of this thread.

Assemble your own.....Step by Step Instructions! tacked thread link

Welcome to the site.
Top Top