Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/17/2004 1:09:27 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 1:14:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I think alot of people already knows about how bad that forearm's quality is.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 1:56:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I hate Fobus!! One of their paddle holsters scratched the hell out of my new Pro Carry last year...
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:00:26 PM EDT
[#3]
People always amuse me.  I have friends with $500-$800 handguns who will carry them in a $10 Fobus holster.  What a POS.  If you are going to spend money on a nice firearm, spend money on nice accessories.  Fobus is garbage.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:12:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I like FOBUS paddle holsters.  They are easy to put on and do a great job of holding your firearm in place.  Plus it's hard to imagine a holster with a quicker draw. That said they work berst with Glocks (I doubt many people care if their Glock gets scratched).  It really depends though on whether you buy your guns to look at them or use them.

But I wouldn't use their other products.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:22:28 PM EDT
[#5]
the only fobus product i use is the ar-15 mag clamp

its cheep, it works

the rest of thier stuff looks like crap; glad i did not get any

thanks fro the heads up anyway
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 3:08:49 PM EDT
[#6]
I like Fobus holsters, can't say much for the rest of their product line. I used one for the first time during my last deployment to the sand box. It held my issue M9 just fine and was a breeze to put on and take off when needed. They certainly aren't the easiest on the finish but who cares with an issue M9 ? I have them for my 92F, G17, G26 and 1911. I don't beat on my CCW's but I don't treat them a million dollars either. I have shooters and I have safe queens. I'd try to get Fobus to cover it under warrenty. Give it a shot, they can only say no.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:29:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:08:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Good to know.  If I ever do the rail thing, I won't try to get off cheap with the Fobus version.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top