Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 12/16/2005 6:39:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/16/2005 6:48:13 AM EDT by JD42]
Hi I just got a new upper of the EE. Its marked M4 on front of upper rec. on the right side in back of the shell defector it has A that that has a triangele as the top part and behind it is what looks like a backwards D. It was sold as a colt upper But all my Colts have a C. It has M4 feed ramps and T marked On the upper rail. T # are Colored whight Any info?
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 5:09:30 AM EDT
Sounds like an Anchor Harvey forge code. Then you describe a Cardinal forge code both are
Colt contractors.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 4:39:04 AM EDT
Thanks JD42
Top Top