Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/21/2004 6:34:43 AM EDT
Greetings,

Like alot of newbies, I've been lurking around here for awhile.

Well back in March I went to a local gun show.  You know "Just to look around."  What followed me home was a SA 1911, S & W 22 Airlite, and a Post-ban Mid-length flat top AR-15.

Since then, I've added an ambi ergo grip, a fore arm rail, a vertical fore grip, attached a Pelican M-6 flashlight, (I know it's not a Surefire) picked a few Colt 30 round mags, a couple of steel British 30 round mags, and couple of boxes of Q3131A here and there.

Now the AWB sunsets and I've pick up a Phantom 5 slot flash hider, a D D single point sling plate, an ambi safety selector, and the VLTOR Clubfoot Carbine stock.  

The sling plate, safety, and stock I ordered from Bravo Company late Thurs. night early Fri morning and got it yesterday.  Bravo ROCKS!!  h

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:24:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Just a mild case.  Wait until the full-blown multi-rifle strain hits you.  

Welcome!
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:26:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Welcome!

Semper Fi!
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:36:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the welcome!

This is a great forum.  

Well at least I have some form of BRD.

Glad to be here!  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top