Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2003 6:14:30 AM EDT
I've got a good wife... I go away on a six month deployment on the GREATEST Aircraft Carrier in the world (U.S.S. Harry S. Truman) and she suprises me by ordering me a new RRA TASC!!! I hope it's there by the time I make it home. Wait until she see's how much other stuff I NEED (want).... My buddy's at the shop gave her a hard time for me when she ordered it... She had no idea what she was doing, but I email the guys pretty often and they knew what I wanted. That's a good wife!!!!
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 6:24:17 AM EDT
[#1]
That's a Good wife !!!
My wife wants to shoot me for each new gun I purchase !! [rail]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 6:53:49 AM EDT
[#2]
We'll have to have a local shoot to welcome all you guys back!
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 9:20:30 AM EDT
[#3]
She's a keeper brother!! When y'all gettin' back to the good 'ole US of A? I made two overseas deployments aboard the USS Roosevelt ('76 - '77) and aboard the USS Kitty Hawk ('79 - '80 during the Iranian Hostage crisis). Here's an early welcome home!! Enjoy that new RRA and treat that woman GOOD.

Shabo
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 9:40:01 AM EDT
[#4]
She got any sisters?
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 6:19:07 PM EDT
[#5]
she got any sisters.I,ll trade in mine.Maybe i ought to go away for six month,s.SHIT,who am I kidding,i would,nt come home.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top