Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/21/2003 4:41:10 PM EDT
Talked to JEFF at CQB solutions and he is a really cool guy called about gear and ended up talking about everything

il be getting gear from them in the future
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 4:43:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 4:45:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Bought my SOP sling from Jeff.  Great guy, great company, Awesome service.  He even picked up 3 day shipping without my asking when he read a post that mentioned that I wouldn't have the sling in time for a shoot I was going to.  You will find plenty of other stories like this.  That man really knows how to run a business.
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 5:46:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I have to agree wholeheartedly!  Jeff/CQB are definitely top notch and put out a fine product.  The SOP ERB is always my first choice in a sling.
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 6:39:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I must add to the positive comments about CQB/Jeff. I wanted to put a GGG receiver end plate on my BM with an Ace stock. Jeff was not sure it would fit but assured me I could return it if there were any problems. In fact the plate did not fit but was close enough so some judicious metal work would probably make it fit. Jeff and I discussed it by phone. He told me to go ahead with the project and if I goofed it up he would buy it back from me including shipping. You can't ask for better product support. The plate fits like a glove now.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top