Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/10/2004 7:36:05 PM EDT
Anyone who has kept abreast of this new bill that Bush might possibly sign as an extension. I already know the new extension will allow high capacity mags, will it also allow cosmetic things like flash hiders that the old bill forbid?  I know it's all still up in the the air but just wanted some facts for worse case scenario.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:38:20 PM EDT
[#1]
If it did allow flash suppressors, wouldn't the liberals be loosing half the battle? First half, guns by manufacturer: 2nd half, cosmetic features?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:48:49 PM EDT
[#2]
This is all news to me.  Where are you getting your info?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:51:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Anyone who has kept abreast of this new bill that Bush might possibly sign as an extension. I already know the new extension will allow high capacity mags, will it also allow cosmetic things like flash hiders that the old bill forbid?  I know it's all still up in the the air but just wanted some facts for worse case scenario.  

It is over this session, we won. Get used to it. They will be back next session, be prepared for battle.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:00:21 PM EDT
[#4]
there cannot be an extension.

congress is done for the weekend, and as of 0001 hours monday 9/13/04.... 48 hours from now, the ban is dead.

they can come back with something else later, but it wont be an *extension*
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:29:52 PM EDT
[#5]
They can't extend the bill in the future, it is gone.  They would have to write a new one.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:30:49 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
They can't extend the bill in the future, it is gone.  They would have to write a new one.

yeah but they can just copy and paste
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:31:19 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

what the heck are you talking about??
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:33:42 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Does anybody here know what the hell he's talking about??????
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:35:15 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Does anybody here know what the hell he's talking about??????

He just has his tinfoil hat on too tight. That and the nurse forgot to give him his meds.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:55:46 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

IT IS DONE........IT IS GOING BYE BYE, NITY NITE..........NO MORE, NO MORE NO MORE...............

Say after me, the BAN IS DEAD, THE BAN IS DEAD, keep repeating.......
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top