Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/9/2004 8:17:41 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/9/2004 8:18:18 AM EST by Klix]
Hey guys!

I have a Bushmaster XM15E2S Target HBAR with a 20"BBL. After the 13th, I'd like to make it how I've always wanted it.

So here are my two questions:

1. I want to purchase a new Bushmaster 16" A3 Upper. From your well informed position, if I order this guy from bushy after the 13th, do you think I have a chance that they will have one in stock, or are you already experiencing backorders?

2. Is my old upper worth anything? I thought I'd sell it soon after changing over as I figured someone could make use of it. If I sold it with the bolt, do you think I could get $150 for it, or is that too high? It's in pretty good shape, and has had probably around 1000rnds through it.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I appologize if these questions have been asked a bunch of times before, but my search availed little information.

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:31:03 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/9/2004 8:32:40 AM EST by StealthyBlagga]
You can have the FH and FSB changed on your upper for, maybe, $100 (see the Adco web site for details). This is way better than disposing of your upper for only $150 (is probably worth closer to $400, list price new is about $550). If you really want to sell the upper, I'll give you $150 for it .
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:43:55 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/9/2004 8:45:32 AM EST by FMD]

Originally Posted By StealthyBlagga:
If you really want to sell the upper, I'll give you $150 for it .

And if he won't I want to be second in line.

Keep the exsiting upper, get a new one, and then you've almost got 2 guns.

ETA: I put in orders from some other companies two weeks ago, and if they haven't already arrived, then thir scheduled for delivery on Monday.

Two weeks seems to be the norm.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:48:37 AM EST

Originally Posted By FMD:

Originally Posted By StealthyBlagga:
If you really want to sell the upper, I'll give you $150 for it .

And if he won't I want to be second in line.

Keep the exsiting upper, get a new one, and then you've almost got 2 guns.

ETA: I put in orders from some other companies two weeks ago, and if they haven't already arrived, then thir scheduled for delivery on Monday.

Two weeks seems to be the norm.

Bushy only took 2 days to assemble my upper in anticipation of D-Day. I had it in 5 days from the time I placed my order.

I agree about not selling you upper, couple of hundred dollors more and you got a new lower, and 2 AR's
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:10:46 AM EST
Thanks a ton for the info, Guys! Although highly sacrilegious here, I don't really want to end up with 2 rifles when I'm done. I guess it looks like someone will want to buy this thing. I'll put it up for sale after I get my new upper.

Thanks again for not only your quick and helpful replies, but you honesty as well. You could have easily taken me on my upper sale. But because of that, I might just sell it to you for $150.

You guys rock.

Top Top