Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/28/2004 10:39:54 PM EDT
Do you beleive that Oly will make a better magazine for their pistol cal. rifles when the AWB sunsets. I would like to see a simpler system that does not use Frankenmags.

Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:42:31 PM EDT
[#1]
If I finally get a chance to stop by to get some gunsmith work done I will definitely ask.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 5:20:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I called OLY a few weeks ago and asked if they would sell a mag block like the one from Hahn Precision. I was told that the frankenmag system is more durable and has fewer problems.

I dont see how this is possible.  Im not a fan of the 16 round UZI mags. The two that I have dont feed very well.  
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:22:06 AM EDT
[#3]
With the AWB leaving us, I dont understand why Oly would not develop a dedicated lower that uses blocks, al la Colt. OLY, FRANKENMAGS SUCK!!!

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:26:44 AM EDT
[#4]
They will probably also start making higher capacity frankenmags....
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:18:01 PM EDT
[#5]
They really just need to make a dedicated M3 mag lower or m3 compatable lower like Cav did.   Unfortunately Oly likes to lose money.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top