Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2004 8:12:39 AM EDT
Up to 164,625 votes with 78% for and 22% against renewal.  Why don't the people understand that the constitution stands for protecting individual freedoms and not majority rules
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 8:18:36 AM EDT
[#1]
We all need to go there and Vote !!!  

www.cnn.com Bottom right hand corner...

BTW, internet poles rarely reflect anything close to reality because they are too easy to manipulate.  The demographic being polled is not controlled at all.  Also, often a script can easily be written to generate many hits in favor of one side or the other.  Unforunately, I do not have that ability.

But these polls make great marketing tools!  This data could easily be used to sway some Senators and soccer moms that do not take time to research the facts.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 8:18:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Most of the people who are voting dont understand what the AWB is so im not worried about it.  People are stupid when it come to guns.  i.e. your allowed to own those, or dont you have to have a license or something?
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 8:29:09 AM EDT
[#3]
voted!
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 8:35:31 AM EDT
[#4]
IBTL anyone????

BTW, I voted.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 8:36:27 AM EDT
[#5]
what the hell does IBTL mean?
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 8:57:57 AM EDT
[#6]
In Before The Lock.

Dupe Thread.

Anyways, this poll is pure horseshit. It's obvious when you vote 20 times and the numbers don't change. What would you expect from CNN?

The reigning kings of anti-gun propagandists. Fuck CNN!
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 8:58:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Please use the thread running in General Discussion. Thanks.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top