Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2004 6:28:19 PM EDT
Check out Stag Arms they have true lh ar's awsome
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 10:08:06 AM EDT
[#1]
or, just shoot a normal AR, so that you can still get parts easily and affordably.  that's what i do.  OR, learn to shoot right handed.  i do that too.  i'm left-handed and left-eye dominant.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 10:22:18 AM EDT
[#2]
A second to what footrat sed.  I too am left handed. left eye dominant.  Shooting a standard AR is absolutely no problem.  As with footrat I try to spend time shooting right handed also.  Jest fer the heck of it.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 10:30:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Linky?
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 2:14:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Thats fine but all my weapons are left handed. Be what you are not what everybody else is.
Not trying to start any fights here but i got tired of right handed rifles
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 2:15:14 PM EDT
[#5]
www.stagarms.com
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 3:42:23 PM EDT
[#6]
www.stagarms.com

Hot linky.

If you will notice, all the controls are on the lower, which in the picture is strictly right handed.

All I need to make me happy is an ambidextrous safety. If you want ejection to the left, that upper would make you happy. I don't like it, but to each his own.

Link Posted: 8/23/2004 4:54:19 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Check out Stag Arms they have true lh ar's awsome

Neat item for lefties.  Why people modify themselves to their personally owned firearms, I don't know.  Part of enjoying a weapon you own is you can adjust it to fit you.

You'll have to get one and let us know how it shoots.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 1:43:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Very interesting....I lost my right eye when I was 6 years old...(still havent found it.LOL!) to a stick...I shoot handguns right handed...and have always shot rifles left handed...I cannot get lined up with the sites right handed. Ive often thought that I could mount optics up high so I could get a site pic with my left eye shooting right handed...but dammit, I can shoot well left handed..Im thinkin' 2 trigger fingers are better than one. I dont think Im gonna change anytine soon...but a novel idea...
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:43:21 PM EDT
[#9]
DPMS makes a left hand AR upper called the "southpaw", my father owns one, it is very nice.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:01:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Huh, post from CT for STAG ARMS
Huh , post from MN for DPMS
Who ended up with the win after the poll?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top