Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/22/2004 5:28:19 PM EST
Check out Stag Arms they have true lh ar's awsome
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:08:06 AM EST
or, just shoot a normal AR, so that you can still get parts easily and affordably. that's what i do. OR, learn to shoot right handed. i do that too. i'm left-handed and left-eye dominant.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:22:18 AM EST
A second to what footrat sed. I too am left handed. left eye dominant. Shooting a standard AR is absolutely no problem. As with footrat I try to spend time shooting right handed also. Jest fer the heck of it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:30:54 AM EST
Linky?
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 1:14:43 PM EST
Thats fine but all my weapons are left handed. Be what you are not what everybody else is.
Not trying to start any fights here but i got tired of right handed rifles
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 1:15:14 PM EST
www.stagarms.com
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 2:42:23 PM EST
www.stagarms.com

Hot linky.

If you will notice, all the controls are on the lower, which in the picture is strictly right handed.

All I need to make me happy is an ambidextrous safety. If you want ejection to the left, that upper would make you happy. I don't like it, but to each his own.

Link Posted: 8/23/2004 3:54:19 PM EST

Originally Posted By MGP:
Check out Stag Arms they have true lh ar's awsome

Neat item for lefties. Why people modify themselves to their personally owned firearms, I don't know. Part of enjoying a weapon you own is you can adjust it to fit you.

You'll have to get one and let us know how it shoots.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 12:43:01 PM EST
Very interesting....I lost my right eye when I was 6 years old...(still havent found it.LOL!) to a stick...I shoot handguns right handed...and have always shot rifles left handed...I cannot get lined up with the sites right handed. Ive often thought that I could mount optics up high so I could get a site pic with my left eye shooting right handed...but dammit, I can shoot well left handed..Im thinkin' 2 trigger fingers are better than one. I dont think Im gonna change anytine soon...but a novel idea...
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:43:21 PM EST
DPMS makes a left hand AR upper called the "southpaw", my father owns one, it is very nice.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:01:20 PM EST
Huh, post from CT for STAG ARMS
Huh , post from MN for DPMS
Who ended up with the win after the poll?
Top Top