Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 5/22/2003 6:43:18 AM EDT
It seems to me that our boy Jenne's performance on CNN the other night, using County resources and most likely on County time, whereby he knowingly engaged in an attempt to deceive not only his constituents, but people accross the country, should make him eligible for some sort of punitive action. I don't know how Florida/Broward Co. government works, but could you all start a "recall" or impeachment proceedings against him? After all, what he did is unconscianable...and could conceivably place the lives of the citizens he's supposed to protect at risk. What do you folks think?
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 11:42:38 AM EDT
The sherrif should be hanged for his attempts to beguile the general public. His bullsh-t was distasteful,deploreable, and disgusting! When re-election time comes for his ass, let's make sure we greet him with the veracity of a full-auto AK! This idiot desereves to be stoned with the very brick he so maliciously destroyed with lies and personal agenda. I sincerely hope he contracts the most vile case of flesh eating bacteria,mad cow disease,SARS,AIDS, and genital warts.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 12:28:33 PM EDT
Yeah but who is going to count the "dangling chads" on the impeachment ballots???????? D.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 1:08:45 PM EDT
He has no business publicly supporting any political issue while in uniform or in conjunction with his title as "Sheriff". HE DOES NOT STAND FOR ME AS A LE OFFICER OR ANY I KNOW!!! Just my .02 worth.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 1:27:19 PM EDT
Let's take a walk down memory lane. Can you name a Broward Co. Sheriff, that iyho, has any redeeming qualities? What I have seen, defended and experienced made me distrust the Broward Co. Sheriffs, Chiefs, Deputies and their corroborated evidence. Fenian, you're right. You don't know how Broward Co. gov't works. It aint that different from the rest of Florida. Maybe a little less "old boy" since it in S. Fla.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 1:43:29 PM EDT
You have to remember that Broward was the old stomping grounds for one Jannet Reno. In my opionion that ought to say enouft. the problems with that city could go on and on. remenber the riots, the city of miami be broke, and tourist being targets of easy prey for the bad guys. No wonder Jenne's want to support the assult wepons ban. Get a Life. Badredfish [devil]
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 4:21:47 PM EDT
First of all, Broward county is not home to Miami. Miami-Dade county is Janet Reno's old stomping grounds, infact she still lives there. Second, Ken Jenne is a moron, his political agenda is to win another term. He furthered his reputation as an idiot by portraying the AWB the way he did on CNN. He doesn't shoot guns anymore, and he himself doesn't really understand the facts as they pertain to pre and post-ban weapons.He is a sherrif as far as the title goes, but i prefer to call him BUTBOY! He won't last long in this county.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 4:42:26 PM EDT
Jenne may be an a--hole and a moron, but at least his department is now doing CLEO signoffs.
Top Top