Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/21/2003 5:46:18 AM EDT
ATN sale  these relfex sights under their banner, but their made in Belarus/Belorussia.
In AR15.com Optic f/s forum, Kalibr  has the for $115+ shipping, other web sites has these for $159 to $199+ shipping,Kalibr purchased his reflex sights directly from Belarus/Belorussia.
http://posp.ru/pk04.html so I went ahead and purchased one , should have it sometime after the first of this coming week.These are designed for long batterie life.

Also  since I have a A2 Bushy,  I'll be using this  Gooseneck aka Tactical dog leg mount.

Hopefully, I can cowitness my new reflex sight.

Any suggestions or comments?

Thanks

TG
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 5:44:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I just put one on my Armalite A4 yesterday. Went rabbit hunting today in snowy/sleet conditions and it performed well. Really liked the plain CH for running rabbits. Dot is just a bit too small for my taste but everything else is OK. Looks and feels as if it's built for the long haul. Only time and field trials will tell. Paid $115 for mine through a discount house.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 2:25:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for your reply dfm, order mine friday evening from NY, it just got here a few moments ago. After giving it a once over, it seem to be a well made Russian reflex sight. I have a few other red dot sights, that I like, but  Im glad now that I have this in front of me & see that  it isnt something cheaply made, its a excellent buy. Im satisfied. Warranty & instruction paper came with it. [:)]

Hopefully my new mount will be here before Christmas. [:D]

TG
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 3:49:09 PM EDT
[#3]
It will not co witness with the mount above. I have the same setup but the atn look's to be a well made sight with clear optics , I just got mine in today and will sight in sat...we will see how it goes . Anyone know of a foward rail that will drop about 1/2 inch lower than the leapers in the pic above??
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 4:15:47 PM EDT
[#4]
bushbanger, I agree  the  sight seem to be well made & work great. Russian made optics are usely durable and long lasting.
It does'nt  co-witness, but it quick to  shoot multiple target quickly and accurately, alot faster than using iron sights.

[IMG]http://www.metrophotohost.com/gallery_0010/gallery_albums/TGs-LBV-~-MBR-~-Etc/CloseUp.jpg[/IMG]

That being said, I still like to find a mount that co-witness, but it ok as is for now.

TG
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top