Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2003 5:46:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/21/2003 5:48:41 AM EDT by TexasGunman]
ATN sale  these relfex sights under their banner, but their made in Belarus/Belorussia.
In AR15.com Optic f/s forum, Kalibr  has the for $115+ shipping, other web sites has these for $159 to $199+ shipping,Kalibr purchased his reflex sights directly from Belarus/Belorussia.
http://posp.ru/pk04.html so I went ahead and purchased one , should have it sometime after the first of this coming week.These are designed for long batterie life.

Also  since I have a A2 Bushy,  I'll be using this  Gooseneck aka Tactical dog leg mount.

Hopefully, I can cowitness my new reflex sight.

Any suggestions or comments?

Thanks

TG
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 5:44:51 PM EDT
I just put one on my Armalite A4 yesterday. Went rabbit hunting today in snowy/sleet conditions and it performed well. Really liked the plain CH for running rabbits. Dot is just a bit too small for my taste but everything else is OK. Looks and feels as if it's built for the long haul. Only time and field trials will tell. Paid $115 for mine through a discount house.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 2:25:31 PM EDT
Thanks for your reply dfm, order mine friday evening from NY, it just got here a few moments ago. After giving it a once over, it seem to be a well made Russian reflex sight. I have a few other red dot sights, that I like, but  Im glad now that I have this in front of me & see that  it isnt something cheaply made, its a excellent buy. Im satisfied. Warranty & instruction paper came with it. [:)]

Hopefully my new mount will be here before Christmas. [:D]

TG
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 3:49:09 PM EDT
It will not co witness with the mount above. I have the same setup but the atn look's to be a well made sight with clear optics , I just got mine in today and will sight in sat...we will see how it goes . Anyone know of a foward rail that will drop about 1/2 inch lower than the leapers in the pic above??
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 4:15:47 PM EDT
bushbanger, I agree  the  sight seem to be well made & work great. Russian made optics are usely durable and long lasting.
It does'nt  co-witness, but it quick to  shoot multiple target quickly and accurately, alot faster than using iron sights.

[IMG]http://www.metrophotohost.com/gallery_0010/gallery_albums/TGs-LBV-~-MBR-~-Etc/CloseUp.jpg[/IMG]

That being said, I still like to find a mount that co-witness, but it ok as is for now.

TG
Top Top