Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2005 10:54:54 AM EDT
Sorry if this has allready been requested. I didn't get any hits back on a 30 day search for "ATN" in the forum. =(

www.atncorp.com/DayOptics/ReflexSights/ATNUltraSightDigitalCompact

Anyway, has anyone used this? Pros? Cons? I've got a flatop that might get one but I wanted to ask around for first hand experiances.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:55:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I gave one a try, had to send it back for replacement. The reticle looked dirty, it wouldn't get bright enough in the daylight nor dark enough in low light. The replacement wasn't much better.  I could never get the sight zeroed because tightening the locking screw shifted the POA.  Then after tightening and retightening the screw to try and zero it the sight body itself broke.

Needless to say I was not too please. It's been a couple months, I'm going to send it in for replacement to see if any improvement have been made.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 7:20:00 PM EDT
[#2]
skebe,
I posted a simular inquiry on the Predator Masters Forums and recieved a simular reply. It was stated to me that ATN stands for "Another Tactical Nightmare". hopping
Good hunting, Bowhunter57
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top