Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/9/2006 6:31:04 PM EDT
Curious to know if anyone has tested the ATN ultra-compact. Sportsman's Guide 2006 Spring Shooters' Supply catalog has these listed, but I have not heard anything good, bad, or indifferent about them.

Got any clues for me?  
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 2:44:15 AM EDT
[#1]
i searched the archives on this particular optic not too long ago as an option for my ar pistol fun gun and majority of the feedback found was negative.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:32:14 AM EDT
[#2]
thanks, you have just saved me from rolling the dice on an un-known product, I appreciate it
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:37:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes I bought one to try out a while back.  I was not happy at all.

The reticle was not good. Not bright enough in light and not dim enough in the dark.

The sight body itself broke when attempting to zero it (caused by loosening and tightening the lock screw).

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top