Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/3/2005 4:05:33 PM EDT
Anyone have any valuable info on these scopes?  Im considering takeing one in on trade and would like to know pros and cons of the scope and any feedback anyone might have. Please post if you have info...
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 3:32:56 PM EDT
[#1]
does anyone have one of these?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 5:51:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Cheap, very cheap. Most folks don't like them. I had one briefly and did'nt think much of it.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:50:32 AM EDT
[#3]
I know this thread is running a little cold but would like to interject;

I have owned several ATN scopes to include 2 5x33LU's which are the same as theL but with interchangeable range cams for different calibers. Bot of the scope were wonderfully clear and built extremely tough (made in Belarus, they dont make anything dainty there, including their woman), light gathering was very good, the retical is well done and etched on glass with decent built in range estimating guides and the adjustments were positive and repeatable. The only thing I didnt like was the size and weight.

Now, I have read numerous reports of issues with ATN variable power scopes as far as issues with zero and changing magnification, no other real complaints, but these fixed power scopes are nearly bullet proof and well worth the money.

Jeff
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:19:05 AM EDT
[#4]
I bought one used off the EE last year.
So far I have had no problems with it.
Sure, it is no Leuepold, but the price was right.
I think it is better than some Tascos and Simmons I have owned.

It seems to be holding its zero quite well.
Glass isn't too bad.
I wished it wasn't a fixed power.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top