Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2005 7:07:58 PM EDT
Has anyone had any experience with the ATN line of scopes?  Thinking of ordering one for my new DMPS M4 .308.

ATN 5x33LU Hunter is a high quality, illuminated reticle scope. The difference between the two is that the 5x33LU rifle scope includes 6 interchangeable cams for its bullet drop compensator. Within minutes you can easily change the caliber of the BDC from .223 to .308, 30-.06, .270,7 mm Mag or 300 Win Mag. 500-Yard Bullet drop compensator with interchangeable cams.

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:12:49 AM EDT
I have no experence with the ATN.  Although I myself am thinking of buying one with the 308 cams.  What do you think of the DPMS 308 M4?  I may want to buy one this month but I need more info on this rifle.  I've heard it has feeding problems and you have to polish the chamber to salve.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:12:28 AM EDT
I have one of these that I picked up in the EE section used a few months ago.
Glass is ok, not as clear as some of my beter optics, but it is liveable.
I didn't think I would care for a fixed power scope, but it does a good job.
I have shot twice now with it in .223 and it hasn't lost its zero yet.
I haven't put the other cams in yet, but I thought I could put it on my M1A someday and try it out.
Hope this helps you out.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 3:40:04 PM EDT
I purchased that scope a month or so ago.  I was pretty disappointed in the optics.  It does hold zero with use.  For the money, I sort of wish I had purchased another Stanag fixed power scope from Tapco.  I had the Stanag on a G3 and I loved the clairity of the optics for the price.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 5:21:24 AM EDT

Originally Posted By CM2623:
Has anyone had any experience with the ATN line of scopes?  Thinking of ordering one for my new DMPS M4 .308.

ATN 5x33LU Hunter is a high quality, illuminated reticle scope. The difference between the two is that the 5x33LU rifle scope includes 6 interchangeable cams for its bullet drop compensator. Within minutes you can easily change the caliber of the BDC from .223 to .308, 30-.06, .270,7 mm Mag or 300 Win Mag. 500-Yard Bullet drop compensator with interchangeable cams.

Thanks

Keep saving, then give Mike @ CS a call. He will set you up with a better optic and still save the budget.
Top Top