Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2005 1:54:59 PM EDT
Anyone used both?  What is your preference and why?  I'd really like to buy one or the other before Christmas.  To put under the tree, of course.

One of these single point sling threads need to be tacked.  Maybe I'll give it a try after Christmas.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 2:28:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I've used and disliked a bunch, I can't recall if the Mamba was or wasn't in the mix.  They all ended up with a very similar feel until I used the ASP.  

Try out whatever you like, once you try an ASP, you will find out why there is a group of us that are stuck on it.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 12:29:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I havn't tried an ASP but the Mamba is pretty much ass in comparison to my Profile Tactical.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 2:12:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Ok.  I bought the ASP.  Ordered today.  I'm counting on you Stickman.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 3:25:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Like I've said before, its better than any other single point sling I've used.  HOWEVER, if you don't train with it and drop it into your  crotch because you have no skills, please be warned that public posting of the event will only result in me laughing at you....
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 3:33:12 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Like I've said before, its better than any other single point sling I've used.  HOWEVER, if you don't train with it and drop it into your  crotch because you have no skills, please be warned that public posting of the event will only result in me laughing at you....

We'll laugh together...if I can breathe, that is.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:55:57 PM EDT
[#6]
+1 on the ASP, and I'll just chortle when you suffer the Hawaiian Nad Stomper.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 2:33:31 PM EDT
[#7]
M24shooter:

Maybe I'll film it so everyone can share my pain.

Killer Avatar, by the way.  I saw that someone was putting the Gonzales Flag on DPMS lowers.  If he uses a different lower, that might be real sweet for my first 6.8 build (if there is every any ammo).

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 2:47:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Just can't hide that Texican Pride.
I wouldn't mind having it on a lower, but it ain't gonna be on Panther Piss.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 8:25:03 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Just can't hide that Texican Pride.
I wouldn't mind having it on a lower, but it ain't gonna be on Panther Piss.

+ a bunch on both points.  can't we get someone to make Texican lowers?
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:33:19 AM EDT
[#10]
I can't remember the name of the guy who does the engraving, but I seem to remember him doing something Texan a while back.  I don't know that it would be a problem, other than getting it organized.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 12:23:12 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I can't remember the name of the guy who does the engraving, but I seem to remember him doing something Texan a while back.  I don't know that it would be a problem, other than getting it organized.

Ask and yee shall receiver my friend.  He is a very nice guy.

[email protected]

Steve Sawyer
Tom Sawyer Mfg
3639 Dunhill Lane
Woodbury, MN 55125
651-357-0678
fax 651-714-9381
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 1:38:13 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Ask and yee shall receiver my friend.  He is a very nice guy.

Thanks pard, I knew the name was something unusual and that when I saw it I would woner how the hell I forgot it.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top