Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/27/2005 6:04:44 PM EDT
Just got my new ASP with HK hook and it's great!  High quality construction and it looks and feels good! My first single point. This one goes on my FAL the next one I get will go on my M4gery when I get it together.

Thanks Jason!!
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:30:57 PM EDT
[#1]
SGT Sugarcookie wants one but I don't think Jason is making them from tow straps or cargo slings yet.
Anyway, yeah Jason is a great guy and that sling is da bomb yo.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 12:08:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I have one coming in the mail tomorrow.  Looking foward to it.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 12:18:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Recieved mine a couple of days ago.  Agreed.....GREAT sling.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 12:29:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Pictures anybody?
Link to vendor??
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 12:36:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Pictures anybody?
Link to vendor??

Here you go:  TAG Industries Website
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 12:50:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Jason's also one of the best vendors on the board.

You can't go wrong ordering from him.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:12:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Have to agree, great sling.  Got one several months back, been on TDY so just now getting to play around with it.

Great vendor and a credit to AR15com

Regards,
C1
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:54:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Its the only single point sling I'll put on any of my duty or training weapons.

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 11:55:49 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Have to agree, great sling.  Got one several months back, been on TDY so just now getting to play around with it.

Great vendor and a credit to AR15com

Regards,
C1

Agree.  I wear my sling "left handed" i guess, but I shoot my rifles right handed.  Anyways, i mentioned this on a post somewhere about the buckles or tags being backwards or something if worn in this configuration.

Anyways, like 10-15 mins later, I get a phone call.  It was Jason.  He told me how to unbuckle and switch buckles to make it look right.

How awesome is that?!?!?!?!
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 2:37:44 PM EDT
[#10]
I don't have much experience with the single point design.  Can anyone tell me what they like about the ASP sling compared to other single point designs?  I actually already ordered one to try on my rifle, but I am curious what people feel make this a great sling.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 3:37:59 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I don't have much experience with the single point design.  Can anyone tell me what they like about the ASP sling compared to other single point designs?  I actually already ordered one to try on my rifle, but I am curious what people feel make this a great sling.  Thanks.

If you look at the MM review that's a whole lot of it.  The triangle hangs the weapon perfectly.  The materials are top notch, and the design and thought going into it produce a single point that wears better than others that I've seen.  It's simple, and doesn't have a lot of fiddly bits to screw with.  Attach the tab to the weapon, put the sling on, hook them together.  One slider to adjust.  It doesn't pinch or roll, it routes easily through/over/around equipment, and slides without snagging when you rotate the sling.  The strap is comfortable enough to drive in a vehicle for several hours with no problems, and the weapon easily detaches/attaches when needed.  Moving around the sling does just as well.
But Jason's level of service is what I would say really puts the sling over the top.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 4:04:35 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Its the only single point sling I'll put on any of my duty or training weapons.

img528.imageshack.us/img528/4968/pc291502800web7hx.jpg

Hey Stick,

Can you re-post that pic so we can see how it's connected?  Can't see the bottom...
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:05:47 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Hey Stick,

Can you re-post that pic so we can see how it's connected?  Can't see the bottom...

You aren't supposed to see the connection point in that picture.  

Here are a few that show some of my ASP sling collection.....

OD Green on a 20" rifle

Tan on a training carbine

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top