Posted: 3/24/2006 4:14:44 PM EDT
SINGLE POINT SLING,  ASP OR DIETER  -- WITH HK HOOKS
NEED INFO , HELP ME PICK ONE OF THESE
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:43:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:56:13 PM EDT
[#2]

NEED INFO

The the ASP™ Sling is one of our products.

Most questions regarding it have already been addressed in the various threads posted here on ar15.com. However if you have any specific questions you would like answered direct from the horses mouth, I would be more than happy to answer them for you. Just let me know what information you are looking for.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 5:18:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I should have looked it was right there been reading all day about mags and lights. So the deiter no go things about . and the mount that stickman has on the first pick sould i go with it . O thanks for the help i need alot .
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 5:38:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 5:42:34 PM EDT
[#5]

and the mount that stickman has on the first pick sould i go with it

The mount you choose is really a matter of personal preference.

The bolt on solution such as the one Stick is running ( Daniel Defense CAR EZ Mount ) is extremely simple to install with minimal effort. However, they are also more expensive and generally bulkier than your other options. There are plenty of bolt on solutions currently on the market from several manufacturers.

If you don't mind spending a bit of time swapping out parts, I would recommend a more permanent solution such as the single point reciever end plates. They require a spanner wrench to remove your existing buffer tube and stock assembly. They are less expensive, and generally more ergonomic.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 4:46:03 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm running one of Jason's ASP slings( GREAT PRODUCT) and a MI #30 bolt on QD ambi. mount.  The MI #30 is less bulky than the DD and is about $10-15 less.

Raven6

Rangers Lead the Way!!!
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top