Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/3/2005 12:39:45 AM EDT
A while back, I'm pretty sure I saw some sort of polymer wall mount that held ARs horizontally or vertically by a block in the magwell... Does any have a link to these devices or remember the manufacturer name? TIA - Copperhead
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 7:41:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/3/2005 7:43:15 AM EDT by Lancelot]
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 11:40:06 PM EDT
That's it - thanks alot!

Top Top