Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2012 1:59:48 PM EST
I have a A3 Tactical H/B with 1/9 twist marked AR 15 A3 with the LE export use stamp on the right side . its new in box . Are these good to go its all fact Colt gun 16 type carrier
4 mark on front of upper m4 feed ramps . Would I gain anything but money tossed away trading for the latest and greatest colt 16 inch M4 marked with no LE use stamp ???
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 2:25:12 PM EST
Originally Posted By triaxle:
I have a A3 Tactical H/B with 1/9 twist marked AR 15 A3 with the LE export use stamp on the right side . its new in box . Are these good to go its all fact Colt gun 16 type carrier
4 mark on front of upper m4 feed ramps . Would I gain anything but money tossed away trading for the latest and greatest colt 16 inch M4 marked with no LE use stamp ???

You might get a little premium for the LE only roll mark. They carry no legal weight and are just collector's items now
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 2:41:43 PM EST
Same basic colt,unless you need the m4 cutout,.

You have a fine colt as it is.

You would just be wasting your money,that being said,it's your money after all.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 3:15:57 PM EST
Some people are claiming the restricted stamp makes the rifle worth more. It does make it worth more to the right person.

I kinda prefer not having a restricted stamp in case there is a barney fife around.
Top Top