Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/15/2004 4:37:37 PM EDT
Does anyone make an extension for a fixed stock AR. I've got a 24'' Bushmaster with a luopold vari-x III 3.5x10 scope. I just can't  get the scope far enough to get proper eye relief. It seems like I need about an 1 1/2'' Anyone have any idea's
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:52:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I've seen them.  They usually get posted when someone askes about the 'Stubby' stock.  I think Brownells had them.  I'm sure someone will come along and post a link/pic, but if you do a search on 'Stubby' or 'Entry' stocks, I'm sure something will pop up.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 10:09:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Bushmaster sells one that fits on any fixed stock (A1, A2, or stubby) - I think it is 1.5 " or so...  Check their website under the stock and grip accessories section...  
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 10:20:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey postpostban, you can pick one up from Bushmaster or DPMS I know right off hand.  They range about 15-25 bucks.  I'm in the process of building a BMAS Varminteer myself and plan to use one.  
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top