Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2009 4:57:05 AM EDT
Has anyone noticed that AR-15 prices are coming down quite abite. I;ve seen (example) RRA Entry Taticals for 879.00.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:00:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Like a rock.  Oh yeah, as someone who predicted the gun bubble earlier this year on the AK forum...

I TOLD YOU SO!
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:07:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Its hard to imagine. I was tempted to buy a DPMS for the price of a Colt now days. Now if ammo will come down some, that would be great.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:15:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Its hard to imagine. I was tempted to buy a DPMS for the price of a Colt now days. Now if ammo will come down some, that would be great.

Agreed, but I doubt that will happen anytime soon enough
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:45:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Ammo already IS coming down from where it was several months ago.

I think some of the prices are still about 20% too high.

But prices like THIS are a far-cry from the $1000/case prices we were seeing earlier this year.

...and yes, we did notice the prices of complete EBR's falling dramatically.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:46:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Its no surprise, manf have met the demand, and now its a buyers market again. Happens just like anything else.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:58:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Ammo prices are definitely down.  The cost ratio between 22lr and .223 is much tighter.  Also, 5.56 is becoming increasingly available and @ 50cents a round.  One of the positives of scaling back military operations.
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 4:56:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Yep! seen PRV 556 at the Harrisburg show for 369.00 a thousand.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top